Oil-Mist Fiber Bed Cassettes for Absolent Units
Pre-filters, secondary filters, and final filters included for ODF, ODR, A-Mist and A-Smoke models. Extremely effective and considerably less expensive than the OEM!
- 340 mm (23.5″ x 13.5″)
- 595 mm (23.5″ x 23.5″)
- 650 mm (25.5″ x 26.5″)
- 914 mm (36.38″ x 39.38″)
Oil mist and oil smoke arise from a variety of high speed manufacturing operations such as milling, turning, boring, grinding, etc. As these operations are carried out, fluids are emitted in the form of aerosols and smoke.
Oil mist is hazardous to your health. The National Board of Occupational Safety and Health has specific limit values for the emission of aerosols to industrial premises. Other associated hazards are slippery floors and oily equipment.
Features & Benefits
Absolent oil smoke replacement filters are well suited to applications such as:
- Gear cutting
- Grinding with straight oil
- CNC turning with straight oil
- Forging operations and cold pressing
Absolent oil mist replacement filters are well suited to applications such as:
- Grinding (cutting fluid emulsion)
- Turning (cutting fluid emulsion)
- Milling (cutting fluid emulsion)
- Electrical discharge machining
- Machining, using straight oil and moderate loads
For more information about Absolent Replacement Filters, download the specifications sheet: