The ULTRA Electrostatic Filter is a furnace and air conditioning replacement filter for your home or office. Ordinary filters need to be replaced often and capture maybe 20% of dust. But not the ULTRA filter – it’s up to 87% efficient AND you just rinse it off every 30 days!
- The ULTRA filter media was designed with an electrostatic charge built right in.
- Ordinary indoor dust can contain up to 11,583,800,000 bacteria in one ounce!
- Electrostatic filters have been proven to be the most efficient filter for trapping the harmful dust you breath.
The ULTRA is so effective because it is a three stage system. The pre-filter captures all of the large dust particles. Next, the MICRO/CK’R stage reduces bacteria, mold, fungi and mildew on contact. And finally, the electrostatic media captures the rest.
The “ULTRA” will hold more than 5 ounces of dust before it needs to be cleaned!
The “ULTRA” uses a 16 GA. galvanized wire cloth which has a 1″ grid and is easy to clean and maintain.
Regular cleaning will restore the pressure drop to its original low characteristic.
The ULTRA filter is constructed with a high quality heavy duty aluminum channel frame.
Features & Benefits (Ultra I)
- Permanent, economical and way more efficient than disposables
- Low 0.14 initial resistance
- Up to 87.3% efficient compared to only 20% by many disposable filters
- Improved indoor air quality for family, employees and students
- Dust Control For Computers and Electronic Systems
- Recommended by Allergy Doctors
- Environmentally Friendly, Reduces The Waste Caused By Disposable Filters
- 100% Customer Satisfaction
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- ASHRAE Test 52.1-92
Features & Benefits (Ultra II)
- Offers superior energy savings
- 145 Grams Dust Holding Capacity
- Keeps Ductwork, Coils and Entire HVAC System Cleaner and Working More Efficiently
- A Permanent Replacement for Disposable Filters
- Residential, Commercial & Industrial Applications
- All Sizes Available
- High-Quality, Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame
For more information about Ultra Electrostatic Permanent Washable Filters, download the specifications sheet: